With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we are transitioning from what was once day-to-day mainstream, to a level of uncertainty; while continuing to work, run our homes, and live our lives. The stresses of these changes and coping mechanisms differ from person to person.
My typical 1-on-1 coaching sessions are 45 minutes in length. For people reaching out for COVID-19 impact specific coaching, I am offering 30-minute processing coaching sessions.
- If you are a front-line worker, they are free.
- If you are a human being needing support through this epidemic, the first session is free.
I have 10 time slots allocated to this coaching weekly.
If interested, go to the contact page, and request a time slot for this specific coaching.
A Take Care of Self – Navigating through COVID-19 Take Care of Self Tips
Applying the Change Process Through COVID-19
COVID-19 WFH (Work From Home) Resources
- That Discomfort You Are feeling Is Grief
- Stress Reduction through Coaching
- Seven Leadership Principles for Managing in the Time of Coronavirus